Sunday 14 December 2008

My hometown

very briefly about my home town:
I come from a village called Gościejewo.
Never heard of?
Don't worry you haven't missed anything.
Generally, there's nothing but a few houses. Actually there are about 1000 inhabitants but they are all distributed throughout a bigger area.
There's nothing worth seeing but fields. Everywhere fields.
The best thing about the place is the railway station so that you can leave the place whenever you want. That is, whenever the train deigns to stop since it's a very small and rather unimportant stop. But when it finally stops you can go wherever you want... through Poznań, of course.

Here are some photos of my place taken from the top of a silo by my brave sister (though not the one you can see in the corridors of KJO).



It doesn't look bad, does it? at least from the bird's eye view.

1 comment:

AgataL said...

Actually, it looks very charming. Brave sister you've got! :)